Jun 5, 2009


Hi everyone! I am leaving for Ecuador in two weeks! I am soo excited I really need an adventure right now.. my awesome cousin Natalie designed this blog for me to keep you all updated on what i am doing in Ecuador these next couple of months.. Thanks soo much to everyone who has helped sponsor me to go, I would not be able to go if i didnt get so much help from everone. The generosity I have received amazes me thanks soo much guys.. I want you all to be able to see what I am doing there..I don't really know what to expect either so it will be interesting. And now for the next two weeks I'm stuck at home :) jk its nice to be home with the family.. My cousin Alexa/(ex roomie) is getting married and my other cousin Ashley is going to leave on a mission! Crazy i am soo excited for both of them but I'm sad cuz i thought we were going to have sooo much fun living together but now The Three A's are officially broke up:(
sad day.. but seriously guys im excited :) congratulations to the both of you! welp i dont really know how to blog very well but i will try to be good at writting on here. Love you all!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yay for blogging!!!! your blog is so cute! natalie did a good job :) i'm so glad that ecuador has been fun so far. you need to post some pics! sure miss and love you!