Jul 23, 2009

So for the last two days I have been very sick.. It has not been fun. I woke up Wednesday morning at like 5 am and started throwing up every half hr! It was horrible and after my tenth time of running into the bathroom I passed out! Not making it to the toilet.. people found me lying on the bathroom floor, half of my body in the shower (don’t know how I got in the shower?) and throw up all over me :( and other things…(I knew right when I woke up) it was pretty embarrassing but funny at the same time. This little Ecuadorian lady who doesn’t know much English was standing above me when I woke up and I’m just lying there on the floor and she was like “ es poo poo” and I couldn’t help but laugh it was soo sad and pathetic it was funny.. any ways I am doing really good now I slept for two days and I think I lost ten pounds which is good because I probably gained 15 sense I have been here.. I have been really bad at updating my blog so I am going to try to cram a lot of info into one. There is this lady at SVP Nurse Sandra who scares the heck out of me! She is just scary looking and she is always yelling, even when she talks she yells! And all the kids love her I’ts soo weird.. anyways we were outside playing when this lady came running at me with a tree branch yelling at me and I had no idea what for! She was yelling toss toss chica! No asi! Blah blah blah she went off! And Im thinking what in the world did I do!? Come to find out that she has this little game she plays with the kids to get there attention.?? Weird game if you ask me.. but she stomps here feet and points her finger at me and yells and the kids copy her. ( fun game huh) lets see what else has happened?? Oh I have another humiliating but funny story you will have to ask me in person tho and I might tell you..( u never know who reads these blogs??) just remind me its about my first week changing diapers. We have our field trip to the Equator tomorrow I am way excited but I better get some sleep Love you all! Chow!

2 comments:

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Anna I love your stories! I hope you are having fun! Love you!

Ashley said...

anna.. i am so sorry you've been sick!! if i was there with you, i would have cleaned up your barf, just like the time you cleaned up mine :) I hope your feeling better. I NEED to hear this other story haha. love and miss you!! less than a month till i see you!!!!!